Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
We’re seeking an office administrative assistant for our Fort Worth, TX Office. Must be a detail-oriented and solutions-focused professional who can help ensure our office runs smoothly and efficiently.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Project assistance and project cost control.
- Assist callers and clients with information.
- Handle and coordinate active calendars.
- Schedule biweekly meetings as well as client meetings.
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol.
- Assist our accounts payable department.
- Assist with making travel arrangements for employees.
- Keep the office stocked with all necessary supplies.
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator or Executive Assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to multitask.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate across teams.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Accounting knowledge is an asset.
- Health Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Annual Bonus
- Closed on Holidays
- Monday - Thursday: 8-5
- Friday: 8-12
Compensation depends on experience and other factors.
Remote work is not an option.