Empowering Industrial Enterprises with Advanced Process Automation & Operational Technology Solutions
At PERC Engineering, our automation and operational technology (OT) team delivers cost-effective engineering, management, and project service solutions tailored to your industrial enterprise.
Our experts design, integrate, and validate robust, reliable automated control systems customized to your specific assets.
As a leader in efficient, innovative, and comprehensive technical consulting for the process industries, PERC Engineering offers end-to-end automation capabilities executing projects through the entire lifecycle, from concept to startup.
Experience the PERC Difference
Unrivaled Expertise and Comprehensive Solutions for Your Automation Needs
Full Lifecycle Support
From engineering and design to system integration and site commissioning, PERC is your one-stop shop for all automation needs.
Deep Industry Knowledge
Our seasoned team, with most members boasting 10+ years of experience, has spent significant time at client sites, interfacing with stakeholders.
Diverse Project Experience
We excel across the energy sector, including upstream, midstream, offshore, downstream terminals, storage, and petrochemicals.
Our knowledge spans the range of automation products, enabling us to advise on technical capabilities, operational costs, and maintenance considerations.
Integrated Programming Approach
Our programmers actively participate in the engineering design process, ensuring consistency from office programming to field commissioning. We do not “assembly line” our projects.
Competitive Component Sourcing
Through our extensive vendor network, we provide PLC components and enclosures at the best prices, ensuring optimal availability without overhead costs.
Automation Engineering, Design, and Project Services
Pre-FEED, FEED, FEL, and Engineering Design for industrial processes and facilities. PERC Engineering has extensive experience in the feasibility and design of automation systems. We can incorporate customer preferred standards and materials or recommend the platform that meets customer needs. For detailed design; from a simple junction box to a multi-panel DCS system, PERC Engineering can support any controls system project. Conceptual designs, technical specification, BOM, Assembly, and installation drawings as well as fabrication and testing are all covered by PERC’s engineering team.
- Conceptual design
- FEED studies & stage gate price estimates
- Instrument specification
- Detailed engineering and design of measurement systems, process control, safety, and fire & gas systems
- Ethernet network design and system architectures
- System Integration documentation packages
- Bid Package Preparation, procurement and expediting
- Control panel fabrication via vendor network
- Software and licensing procurement and strategy
- Onsite asbuilts and reverse engineering
PERC Engineering supports most commercially available PLC, DCS, SIS control systems commonly used in industrial processes. We have extensive experience programming and maintaining complex industrial control systems. Along with integrating new assets into your organization, we have unique experience dealing with legacy control systems, whether you prefer extending the life of aging systems, or performing a control system upgrade with minimal downtime.
PERC’s system integration team is travel ready as we provide onsite integration and commissioning services across the US, in the Gulf of Mexico, and internationally. PERC Engineering can support your field operations during commissioning and start-up, and embedded roles for sustaining technical support.
- PLC/DCS/RTU Programming and Configuration
- Local HMI and SCADA systems
- Commissioning and Startup Support
- Onsite troubleshooting and maintenance
- System FAT and SAT
- Obsolescence management and system cutovers
- OT communications media and protocals (ethernet, fiber, modbus, MQTT)
PERC Engineering supports its customers bridge the gap between OT and IT information systems, including SCADA, sensors, analyzers, IIoT, asset management, MES, remote monitoring and assessment.
- SCADA, Historian, and visualization systems
- General Alarm and Callout Systems
- Monitoring and Access Control Systems
- Operation Technology cyber security assessment and remediation
- Wireless Communications
- Alarm management assessment and remediation
Automation Services Include:
- Data and Voice Communications Engineering
- Detail Engineering and Conceptual Design
- Fire and Gas Detection Systems
- General Alarm Systems
- Pump and Compression Stations
- Safety Instrumented Systems
- SCADA, Controls and Telemetry Systems
- Systems Programming and Configuration
- Tank Batteries
- Water Treating
- Electronic, Pneumatic and Hydraulic controls
- Monitoring and Access Control Systems
- Oil and Gas Metering Systems
- Operator Interface Systems
- PABX and Key Systems
- Paging Systems
- Subsea Power Transmission
- Construction Inspection
- Field Technical Support
- Procurement and Bid Package Preparation
- Purchasing and Expediting
- QA/QC Inspection
- Regulatory Audits and HAZOP Studies
- Regulatory Documentation Submittals