Renewable Energy Engineering Solutions
Innovative Engineering Solutions for a Sustainable Future
At PERC Engineering, we recognize the growing importance of renewable energy, and we are proud to offer a range of services designed to support solar farm projects and carbon capture initiatives.
Our goal is to minimize costs and provide clients with the best value and data for all services performed.
Solar Farm Development Services and Support
At PERC, we are committed to providing cost-effective and high-quality GIS Mapping, Land Surveying, and UAV (Drone) services for your renewable energy projects. We prioritize delivering the best value and data to our clients by tailoring our services to meet the specific requirements of each project.
Our comprehensive suite of services can be customized based on the level of detail desired, allowing for flexibility on a per-project basis.
Our Services Include:
- Site Selection
- Preliminary LiDAR and Aerial Mapping
- Preliminary Survey for property boundaries and significant features
- Construction Staking
- Construction Support
- As-Built Survey Location of Facilities an Appurtenances
- Inspection of Facilities and Appurtenances
Featured Renewable Projects
AEP | Caddo County, OK
- Southwestern Plant Solar Interconnect Project
- GIS Mapping and Progress Tracking
IEA Constructors | Iola, Texas
- Blue Jay Solar and Storage Project
- Layout and Construction Staking for 2,000 Acre Solar Farm
Lapis Energy – Carbon Capture & Sequester
- Capture 400,000 tons per annum of CO2 from existing Ammonia Plant in South Arkansas
- Concept and pre-FEED Engineering and Design for process facilities
- Support client regarding required documentation for Class VI injection well permit.
- Preliminary specification of primary process equipment
- Interface with Plant Operations for selection of suitable site within existing facility
- Interface with Plant Operations for CO2 and utilities tie-ins to existing systems
- Develop Order of Magnitude Project Cost Estimate and Schedule